Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!


Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and I am truly thankful to my Lord and Savior for giving me another year! Yesterday I spent some time reflecting on the last year and how I have been so blessed. I am so excited about what may be in store for me during this year! I am thankful for having a wonderful husband and healthy children. I am also thankful that even though we are living in a recession we have still been able to put food on the table, pay our bills and put clothes on our children's backs. God is so good, ALL THE TIME!

Speaking of my children I have some of the most creative children. My 9 year old daughter made me a birthday card from scratch. When I opened the card up a cake popped up with birthday candles on it that read "Happy Birthday Mommy." My 12 year old son made me a coupon book filled with chores that he is willing to do for me. The funny thing is he said the coupons can be used over and over for my entire life......kids are the greatest!

What a wonderful birthday!!!!

Happy Staging!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment